At LTC Midwest we know and understand the challenges involved with improving performance. Our goal is to help you provide the highest quality of care and standard of life to your residents, while maximizing the receipt of earned income.
Our management services include the following:
At LTC Midwest, our team can address the complexities of strategic planning with knowledge, skill and employment of our many years of experience.
We offer strategic planning services, including:
- Bringing board members and management together to define objectives consistent with an organization’s mission and values.
- Identifying opportunities to expand senior services, taking into account an organization’s strengths, weaknesses and market competition.
- Understanding market growth and constraints to formulate a recommended strategy.
- Creating a specific plan that prioritizes actions, allocates resources, and implements timelines.
Corporate Compliance & HIPAA
Keeping up with HIPAA regulations is an essential part of running a healthcare organization. Our expert personnel stay up-to-date on the latest healthcare privacy regulations. LTC Midwest can provide you with the most current tools and processes for HIPAA and privacy compliance.
Life Safety Code
LTC Midwest can provide an operational analysis that can reveal areas of inefficiency in the organization. We can help with:
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Corporate Compliance
- Resident Care
- Resource Utilization
- Proper Documentation for Maximum Reimbursement
- Quality Assurance
- Staffing Levels
Federal & State Long Term Care Regulations
LTC Midwest can help your team understand and implement processes aligned with current state and federal Long Term Care regulations.
Our expert staff can help with -
- Activities & Social Services Regulations
- Proper Documentation - All Roles
- MDS and Care Planning
- Medications & Distribution
- Direct Care Regulations
- Dining & Nutrition Regulations
- Quality Assurance and Quality Compliance
- Skilled Nursing Regulations
- Dementia & Memory Support
- Pressure Sores - Protocol, Documentation, Intervention
- Infection Control & Documentation
Plans to Prevent Sentinel Events
There are a few high risk areas that can trigger sentinel events. Our team can help with policies and procedures to avoid these, and craft a plan so if a sentinel event occurs, you have proper documentation and resolution of the event.
A few of those events include:
- Pressure Sores
- Fecal Impaction
Regulations recommend facilities hold in-services at least once a month. LTC Midwest can help your team prepare an in-service, or even provide a knowledgeable speaker about a desired topic.
Dietary & Nutrition Regulations
Hydration and Nutrition are important for residents. LTC Midwest can help update policies and procedures to mitigate the risk of dehydration, weight loss, and improper nutrition.
Falls can be avoided with proper policies and procedures. LTC Midwest can help your team implement a plan of action to mitigate falls, keeping residents and staff safer every day.
We work to apply our extensive knowledge of hospitality, operations and healthcare to an organization’s mission, values and goals. We want to make your vision of service and resident satisfaction a reality.
Services are available in two forms, either stand alone or via Retained Consulting.
The most common method is Retained Consulting. With this service, clients have access to all of the information that LTC Midwest has available at anytime.
Stand alone services provide personal onsite evaluation and consultation to achieve specific results.