LTC Midwest can assist in project development of various healthcare communities. We coordinate the many moving parts while keeping your values, goals and vision in mind.
We have experience in developing the following types of communities:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Specialized Memory Support Facilities
- Independent Living Communities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)
Each community is developed using our team approach and depth of resources to assist you in:
- Construction mangement
- Obtaining site control and securing development approvals
- Coordinating and assembling the design and project team
- Arranging financing, preparing budgets and coordinating financial reporting
- Achieving pre-sales targets and initiating pre-opening activities and marketing
- Meeting unexpected challenges, revising and updating plans as conditions change and recommending solutions
- Maintaining client communication in working toward a finished product
LTC Midwest has developed and expanded communities of various sizes and budgets throughout the Midwest. Our team works to keep the organization’s goals foremost in mind. We want to help you build a viable operating business and community asset.