LTC Midwest offers a range of consulting services. Whether you require our services on a short term basis or long-term contract, we will provide you with the knowledge, skills and experience of a seasoned team.
The consulting services we offer include -
Loss Prevention & Workplace Safety
At LTC Midwest, we have experts in the field of loss prevention and workplace safety. Our trained staff can provide a risk analysis to improve safety for residents and staff alike.
Benefits of implementing best practices can reduce liability, protect the facility against being sued, and improve the overall quality of care for residents.
Our loss prevention and workplace safety services include:
- Thorough inspection of clinical practices and life safety code practices.
- Identifying areas of concern and offering suggestions and recommendations for correcting those areas
- Helping your team implement corrective measures to mitigate risk.
Marketing your facility is an important way to increase admissions and gain community support. LTC Midwest can help market your facility by:
- Finding creative ways to reach higher resident occupancy
- Utilizing our knowledge of strategic marketing, community outreach, and advertising to drive growth and admissions
- Social media management**
- Website building and management**
LTC Midwest can provide an operational analysis that can reveal areas of inefficiency in the organization.
After the analysis, we develop a plan that will help exceed resident expectations while meeting financial targets.
LTC Midwest can analyze the following areas:
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Corporate Compliance
- Resident Care
- Resource Utilization
- Proper Documentation for Maximum Reimbursement
- Quality Assurance
- Staffing Levels
At LTC Midwest, our team can address the complexities of strategic planning with knowledge, skill and employment of our many years of experience.
We offer strategic planning services, including:
- Bringing board members and management together to define objectives consistent with an organization’s mission and values.
- Identifying opportunities to expand senior services, taking into account an organization’s strengths, weaknesses and market competition.
- Understanding market growth and constraints to formulate a recommended strategy.
- Creating a specific plan that prioritizes actions, allocates resources, and implements timelines.
Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
Plans to Prevent Sentinel Events
There are a few high risk areas that can trigger sentinel events. Our team can help with policies and procedures to avoid these, and craft a plan so if a sentinel event occurs, you have proper documentation and resolution of the event.
A few of those events include:
- Pressure Sores
- Fecal Impaction
Regulations recommend facilities hold in-services at least once a month. LTC Midwest can help your team prepare an in-service, or even provide a knowledgeable speaker for your in-service about a desired topic.
Services are available in two forms, either stand alone or via Retained Consulting.
The most common method is Retained Consulting. With this service, clients have access to all of the information that LTC Midwest has available at anytime.
Stand alone services provide personal onsite evaluation and consultation to achieve specific results.
We recognize that each facility has unique needs and resources.
Contact Us today for a custom quote.
**Social media management and website building and management services are quoted separately.